Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jersey Mike's Customer's are the BEST!

Actual Facebook post today!
 
Had Jersey Mike's for lunch yesterday and Subway today. I should have went back to Jersey Mike's today.
about an hour ago · ·
    • Kim Green ‎"Sub"liminal message there maybe?
      about an hour ago ·
    • Shannon Hussion I got the 99 at jersey mikes yesterday!!!! Love it
      about an hour ago ·
    • Chrissy Obenberger Good one Kim!!
      Byran...what were you thinking???
      about an hour ago ·
    • Phillip Sharp he wasn't chrissy!!!
      about an hour ago ·
    • Chrissy Obenberger Phillip....Duh!! Actually, I could go for Jersey Mikes. I finally got my bridge, so I can eat anything now
      about an hour ago ·
    • Bryan Brickman Subway is 2 seconds from my house and Mike's is 15 mins, but I should have made the drive. Shannon; What is the 99? I don't see it on their menu?.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Shannon Hussion It's the 43 and the 56. Philly w chipolte mayo and japs....
      about an hour ago ·
    • Bryan Brickman Nice. I had the 17, but I will be getting a 99 next time.
      49 minutes ago ·
    • Phillip Sharp holy crap the 99 sounds amazing!!! my fav is the 43....but it might soon be the 99!
      41 minutes ago ·
    • Steve Zeigler Brick.....COME ON MAN! Glad our peeps have our back! 99 subtastic.....like that Shannon.
      2 seconds ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment